I suppose it seems seasonal, but that isn’t my motivation – I just have that many jobs to do right now (and you can guess which path through the above flowchart I’ve taken to obtain them) I thought it might be useful to list them.
So, in no particular order:
- School TV station
– work with media Tech to set up a functioning TV recording studio
– write a suitable addendum to the ‘digital images’ permissions letter sent to all parents
– find, recruit and train students in filming, editing and publishing digital footage of events
- KS3 ICT
– Complete schemes of work, resources and lesson plans for updated units making use of Scratch, Alice, WMM/iMovie & Flash
- A-Level Computing
– Collate interested parties – so far we’re up to 4 students without me having pushed it at all. Aim for 6-8.
- KS4 ICT
– Catch up with marking *ahem*
- KS5 ICT
– Catch up with marking *double ahem*
- After School Computing Club
– Do more to learn ActionScript properly.
– Remember to put time and place on the school bulletin this week!
– Identify, recruit and enable students to blog about the various goings on in the school (to include at least music, drama, PE, library and any extra-curricular groups).
- Moodle Forums
– Promote student support forums amongst general populus (i.e. not just the three geeks that have discovered them independently and only post about PHP problems)
- Social Life
– Who am I kidding?